Tuesday 16 June 2015

Wedding OOTD

Wedding OOTD

Hey dolls,
We are in the month of June! You know what that means! The wedding season has officially begun! I have already been invited to one wedding earlier this month and I wanted to share with you my OOTD.
This outfit was specially made for me by local designer and CAFD alumni, Adrian Foster. As soon as I saw this particular collection, I swooned over the wrap skirt. His design fit my hourglass shape beautifully. I felt comfortable but looked so elegant in the outfit. I received so many compliments on how I look and alot of people wanted to know where I purchased the outfit.



This outfit is so versatile. It can be worn quite casually let's say with a crop top or formal like what I did. Shhhhhhh!  I do plan on wearing this same wrap skirt to another wedding I have to attend next month however will wear a plain black top and dress it up with accessories.

If you are interested in perusing Adrian's collection, check out his Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/AdrianfosterAF

22 comments:

  1. Looks Fab Kris! Thanks for sharing the designer's contact information, I'm going to order one of those wrap skirts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that outfit on you. Adrian foster is such a great local designer...his designs are unique

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that look :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. that's a beautiful outfix

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have seen this skirt before and have always loved them. Now I know exactly who I can get 1 or 2 from. Thanks Kris!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look gorgeous in that outfit, KR! And I also agree with your "versatility" remark - always a good idea to invest in some good pieces like that AF wrap skirt, that can be changed up and worn time and again - and of course, look stunning every time!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope to see how it looks at that wedding next month!

    ReplyDelete