Monday 29 June 2015

Nail polish Storage and Organisation

Hi Girlies,

Over the past weekend, I did an entire purge of items in my bedroom, which included, clothes, jewelry, shoes and makeup and then re-organised everything (took about the whole of my afternoon period) but definitely worth it! I wished I had taken a "before" pic so you could have seen the carnage that was my room....lol

I went to IAM & Company Ltd, located in Trincity Industrial Estate, and purchased a bunch of cute storage items.

Example: I used to store my nailpolishes in an old shoe box.

Now, they are organised and stored on a Spice Rack (from IAM & Company Ltd) as well as a glass container (from Excellent Stores). It is easily accessible as all colors are visible to me.



There are many other cute ways to store your nailpolishes. Check out this link: http://www.topdreamer.com/10-brilliant-nail-polish-organization-storage-ideas/ 

So, I'm curious....how do you store you nailpolishes? or makeup?....


XOXO,
Kris

2 comments:

  1. i just leave it on the chest of drawers. I don't keep a lot of them

    ReplyDelete