Friday 26 June 2015

Spoil Yo'self Friday- Nails

Hey Girlies,

It's the end of the week....TGIF is all I gotta say!!! Plus it's Pay Day! 
I believe in spoiling oneself at the end of the work week whether it's drinks with your girls, sushi with your guy, doing your hair... or nails........it's definitely needed (especially if you have a job like mine). 

So I decided to visit Instinct Body Spa & Hair Salon, located at St. James to do my nails. I never did acrylic gel nails and wanted to try it. 


Acrylic Gel Polish- TTD$300.00

As you can see, I decided on the ever classic french tip. I absolutely love it. And the service was amazing as well (very rare to find in T&T).

Oh and there's a special going on right now till Saturday 27th June 2015- Gel Mani Pedi combo for TTD$400.00!!!



so... I wanna know, what do you do to spoil yourself?! 



XOXO,
Kris

2 comments: