Monday 22 June 2015

DIY Lipstick Storage Container

Hi Girls,
So.....confession time. I am not creative at all!! When it comes to DIYs, some people have a knack for it, me?...... not so much. Are you one of those people who can build a bird house out of like toothpicks? SERIOUSLY, I swear I've seen that!!! Lol.
I was perusing through Pinterest and You Tube, looking for storage solutions for my lipsticks because it was getting out of hand! I was thinking.....should I shed out USD$15.00 for a lipstick acrylic storage container? or TRY and make one?

My colorful Mountain drawer full of lipsticks

And I came across a "Trini" YouTube guru, Roannavm's DIY Lipstick Storage Container. It seemed so simple that even I could do it.

Roannavm DIY Lipstick Container YouTube video


And so I did: 
DIY Lipstick Storage Container

SUCCESS!!!!!! 
Looks like I will have do a couple more!

Let me know what you girls think? If you tried it?!

XOXO
Kris






6 comments:

  1. wow, i'm so gonna try this

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so great to hear!! Let me know how it goes :)

      Delete
  2. Oh wow such a cool idea I'm gonna try this

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't have much lipstick but I will definitely try this. I prefer these do it yourself ideas than buying something...these ideas bring out the creative side

    ReplyDelete