Monday 27 July 2015

Summer Beach Essentials

Hey girlies,

Summer is in full swing! You know what that means? A lot of days Will be spent at the beach....preferably Maracas Beach.
So, the question is what will you bring the beach? What are your beach essentials?

I usually wear my swimsuit and a coverup to go.....so in my beach bag, I will bring:

  • Sunscreen SPF 30
  • Towel
  • A change of clothes which are usually shorts and a top
  • Deodorant and body spray
  • Sunglasses
  • Water
  • Money (to buy that bake and shark) lol
  • Cellphone
  • Lip balm 
  • Hair brush 
That's about it... Pretty basic I think



XOXO,
Kris

4 comments:

  1. What about a nice big umbrella and lounge chair to keep out the sun...if only those would fit in my bag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are absolutely vital, especially the shades. Great List!

    ReplyDelete