Friday 17 July 2015

Makeup Dupe- Foundation

Hey Girlies,

I've always believed in finding cheaper alternatives to my favourite products. Don't you? If something is cheaper and works exactly the same, won't you want to buy it??
When it comes to foundation, I am always looking for that product that offers full coverage and works well with my oily, acne-prone skin. 

Enter MAC Studio Fix Fluid....fyi I am an NC 42. I use this on my "special" days...you know when I have to go out. This retails at MAC West mall for approximately TTD$250.00 (pretty expensive for a foundation). 

Here's what else it offers:
  • Comes in 35 different shades with cool & warm undertones.
  • Helps minimize the appearance of pores & blur my imperfections.
  • Provides moderate coverage & helps to cover my blemishes/uneven skin.
So what do I use on a day to day basis?....my Revlon Colorstay Foundation- Combination/Oily in Golden Caramel which works almost the same as MAC. Depending on where it is purchased, it can retail for approximately TTD$70.00. 

Here's what else it offers:


  • Comes in 20 shades with warm, neutral, & cool undertones.
  • Oil free formula helps to control oil & provide a matte finish.
  • Feels very lightweight on the skin.
  • Provides amazing coverage which can be sheered out to light or built to true full coverage.
  • The finish of this is beautiful!! It dries to a nice satin/skin like finish (especially when applied with a beauty blender)
Comparable Revlon Colorstay and Mac Studio Fix Fluid Foundation

If you ladies, have used either one of these products, let me know. Hope this helps you :)


XOXO,
Kris

2 comments:

  1. such great info as always.. will definitely try the revlon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes you definitely should it's just as good as MAC

    ReplyDelete