Wednesday 8 July 2015

Skin care Regime

Hey Girls,

First things first: I am not an Aesthetician, nor a Dermatologist, however I have been dealing with my oily, acne prone skin for many years and what works for me may not work for anyone else. Don't you agree? This is what I use:


Day Time

  1. Cleanser- Biore Blemish Fighting Ice Cleanser
  2. Toner- Biore Blemish fighting Astringent
  3. Serum- Olay Regenerist  Regenerating Serum 
  4. Moisturizer- Olay Total Effects Anti-Aging Moisturizer with Sunscreen SPF 15
  5. Eye Cream- L'oreal Revitalift Eye Cream (this changes) and Garnier Skin Renew Anti Puff Eye Roller

Night Time
  1. Makeup Remover- Cala Make-up Cleansing tissues- Aloe Vera
  2. Cleanser- Biore Blemish Fighting Ice Cleanser
  3. Toner- Biore Blemish Fighting Astringent
  4. Serum- Olay Regenerist Regenerating Serum
  5. Moisturizer- Olay Total Effects Anti-Aging Night Firming Treatment
  6. Eye Cream- L'oreal Revitalift Eye Cream (this changes) and Garnier Skin Renew Anti Puff Eye Roller

I also use once a week:
Mask- Pretty face Strawberry Smoothie Mud Mask
Face Scrub- St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Control


When I break out, I use:
Neutrogena On-The-Spot Acne Treatment


All of the above were purchased from Pennywise Cosmetics. 

What type of skin do you have? What products do you use?


XOXO,
Kris


No comments:

Post a Comment