Monday 6 July 2015

DIY Cubicle Decor

Hi Girlies,

I've come to the realization unfortunately that work is like your second home, your home away from home if you will, I mean I spend more than 40+ hours per week here I should feel comfortable, yet inspired, to get the work done.

I've been employed here for more than a year and all I had brought from home, were little knick knacks to be placed on my desk however, during my organizing/decorating phase last week, I came upon Pinterest, other ways to decorate your cubicle.

Because of certain restrictions there are in the office, I decided to have temporary decorated wall art be placed around the cubicle.


All the wall art that you see here were printed from http://chicfetti.com/decorate/
So....... I'm thinking of adding a plant probably a Chinese Bamboo and that's it.....

What do you guys think?
What do you do to make your cubicle/office feel more like home?



XOXO,
Kris

8 comments:

  1. Agreed! you should feel comfortable when working for those people we refer to as employers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks nice and tidy. Way better than mine, that's always filled with clutter lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol...I can't work in clutter, I think I will get anxiety or something lol. Thank you for stopping by

      Delete
  3. These days men are taking care of themselves too

    ReplyDelete
  4. My desk is up front and in the 'open' so I am hesitant in decorating as I would not appreciate others touching and interfering. Bit a simple plant in the corner does it for me....one or two wall art.

    ReplyDelete