Wednesday 15 July 2015

Kris' Beauty Spot

Hey Dolls,

So you girls have seen how I stored my nailpolishes (in an earlier post). I wanted to show you how I stored my makeup collection. Check out this short video below (from my Youtube Channel, krissylovesmakeup) and if you have any questions please let me know. FYI...all makeup was purchased by me at MAC, Pennywise, and local Facebook online stores. The Sterilite containers you see in this vid, I purchased at Excellent Stores and IAM & Company Ltd.

My Makeup Collection

Andddddd these pics below.....how I currently store my eyeshadow palettes:
Eyeshadow palettes in Napkin Holder (Napkin Holder purchased at IAM & Company Ltd)

More Eyeshadow palettes (container purchased at IAM & Company Ltd)

So this is my personal beauty spot...What do yours look like?


XOXO,
Kris


2 comments: